The Scotsman Prodigy Series ice makers are some of the smartest and most efficient machines on the market today. Starting with the CO522SA, they are self monitoring and alert you when it is time for routine maintenance or call for service before it is an emergency. It exceeds the California Energy Commission and 2010 Federal energy efficiency regulations by up to 22% which is more than 28% than the closest competitor. All Prodigy machines are protected with Scotsman AquaArmor which utilizes AgION, which is a silver based antimicrobial compound molded directly into key components. It reduces the growth of bacteria, microorganisms, algae, mold and slime on ice-machine surfaces. The prodigy AutoAlert external indicator lights continually communicate the machines correct status for complete confidence in it's ice making ability minimizing performance interruptions.
NOTE: Storage bin or dispenser is required for operation.
- Constantly communicate about operating status and actually signal your staff when it is time to descale, sanitize, and more - making upkeep practically foolproof.
- The patented WaterSense adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings.
- Simpler than ever with easily-removed panels allowing clear access to internal components and a diagnostic code display insuring the right fix the first time. Reusable air filter is easily removable from the outside.
- All external panel components are crafted for optimal aesthetic appeal through superior fit and finish.
- An optional advanced feature SmartBoard provides NAFEM data protocol and additional operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues.
- An optional Vari-Smart ultrasonic ice level control sensor allows you flexibility to program ice levels, for up to 7 days, keeping just the right amount of freshly made ice in the bin. - Please call us for ordering
3 years parts and labor on all components.
5 years parts and labor on evaporator.
5 years parts on the compressor and condenser.
THIS UNIT MAY BE ORDERED AS 208-230/60/