The ICE140-S is a High Capacity Water Filter with Gauge for ice machine cubers up to 1,000 lbs. 3M™ Water Filtration Products Model ICE140-S single cartridge water ï¬ltration systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at ï¬‚ow rates up to 2.1gpm (7.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- ICE140-S combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria1 and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 25,000 gallons (94,635 liters).
- System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge and a single cartridge ï¬lter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8” FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shut-off valve.
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended service ï¬‚ow rate is up to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block ï¬ltration medium (HF40-S replacement cartridge) and scale inhibitor.
- System materials are NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the ï¬lter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
- NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
Note: Shipping is free on this item with the purchase of any ice machine or filter kit. (calculated automatically at checkout)
Replacement Cartridge: HF40-S